The Oregon Workers’ Compensation Claims Association (WCCA) is a professional organization whose mission is to provide education and training on issues relevant to the professional goals of those we serve.
- 10/13/15 – Fall Seminar, Wilsonville Holiday Inn
- Claims: A Medical Perspective – R. David Bauer, MD, OMAC
- How to Succeed in Mediation – ALJ Kirk Spangler
- Future Trends in Injured Worker Care – John Di Paola, MD, Autonomic Innovations, LLC
- Rhythm and Rhymes – Casey Lowrie, Gallagher Bassett
- Work Hardening 101 – Michelle Despres, One Call Care Mgmt.
- Effects of Autism on Claims Management – Sherry Sandreth, Stubbe & Associates
- Brown & Schleiss: Updates – Julie Masters, Brad Garber & Sherri Sundstrom
2015 WCCA Board
Eric Dienberg – UPS
Laurel Hensley – Sather, Byerly & Holloway, LLP
Tanya Miller – CCMSI
Melissa Schnell – City of Portland
Theresa Ius – OMAC