INTERMOUNTAIN CLAIMS, INC.
Are you interested in being part of a team where you can really make a difference?
Intermountain Claims, Inc., is a premier regional independent claims adjusting company. Our Portland, Oregon (Beaverton) office is looking for a Workers’ Compensation Claims Examiner with strong Oregon and Washington State claims handling skills. Candidates must have at least three years of experience handling indemnity claims. Oregon Claims Examiner Certification is required, and Washington experience/certification is a plus, as is a college degree. We support low claim loads and a positive team environment where you will be an integral member.
This is an excellent career opportunity, with competitive salary and full benefit package, paid time off, and numerous learning and development opportunities. The basic requirements for the position include:
· Three years of claims handling experience
· College degree is preferred
· Oregon Claims Examiner Certification required and Washington experience/certification preferred
· Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, and data entry
· Ability to work in fast-paced team environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Understanding of anatomy and medical terminology
· Willingness to follow direction and to adhere to company and client best practices
· Desirous of a career opportunity, motivated to succeed
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 – $40.00 per hour
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
Physical Setting: Office
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org